Whether you are restoring or upgrading your old beer tower, this draft beer tower rebuild kit with a domestic faucet will come in handy. It features all the necessary components and is made of high-quality 304 stainless steel to ensure a long service life for your restored tap tower.
Nothing lasts forever and neither do draft beer towers. When certain parts get worn, lost, or damaged, you can go ahead and buy a new tower (quite a costly option) or simply rebuild the one you have and save plenty of time while spending very little time.
The only piece of equipment you are going to need is a draft beer tower rebuild kit, which will easily restore and even upgrade your draft beer dispensing system.
The standard draft beer tower rebuild kit consists of the following elements:
- Beer faucet with a brass lever (in chrome finish)
- Elbow shank assembly (made of 304-grade stainless steel)
- 3/16" ID (7/16" OD) clear beer line (made of food-grade PVC, 6 ft in length)
- Hex nut assembly
- 2 stainless steel clamps
- Coupler washer
Additionally, you can choose between a 2-inch, 3-inch, or 4-inch straight nipple shank (or even go with a 90-degree 2’’ option) to fit your draft beer tower setup.
Stainless Steel Draft Beer Tower Rebuild Kit Features
- Saves you time and money: rebuild the current draft tower instead of purchasing a new one
- The replacement process is quick and easy - no special skills or tools are required
- All parts that come in contact with beer are completely safe
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.