Beer Line Cleaning Solution
Choosing the right beer line cleaning solution for cleaning your beer dispensing system is very important. First of all, there are quite a few varieties available - each designed to be used in a specific way depending on the beer line cleaning solution ingredients. Second, there are different brands at different prices. Finally, there are other beer cleaning products apart from beer line cleaner like drain cleaner strips.
BeverageCraft specializes in all things beer so it’s no surprise that we can offer our clients a wide range of beer line cleaning products to suit the needs of both bars/restaurants and home breweries. Feel free to browse our catalog and read the product descriptions to see if that particular beer line cleaning solution is what you need.
If you’re not sure which beer line cleaning liquid is right for you, let us help you - contact our team via live chat, email or phone - we’ll be there in an instant to provide you with professional consult and assistance.
How to Use Beer Line Cleaning Solution
One important thing you always have to keep in mind is that beer line cleaning should be done regularly. Of course, the actual frequency depends on the amount of beer that flows through your system within a specified period of time but our rule of thumb is doing the cleaning beer lines whenever you change the kegs.
As for the cleaning process and how beer line cleaning solution should be used in it, here are the basic steps you need to go through:
- Get a draft beer line cleaning kit ready - whether it’s a manual hand pump kit or an automatic pressurized kit, make sure all the elements (plastic container, beer lines, couplers, buckets) and tools (wrench, beer line cleaning brush) are in place and ready for the cleaning action
- Take out a bottle of your beer cleaning liquid and prepare the solution by mixing the solution with water in a plastic container (use 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the solution per 1 quart of clean water) - this is going to be used for the beer line cleaning and for letting your faucet(s) soak in the solution while you’re doing the beer line cleaning
- Remove the faucet and connect the cleaning line to it. Then, disconnect the beer lines from the keg(s) and put the open end(s) into a bucket. Important note: make sure the CO2 tank regulator is shut off before disconnecting any beer lines
- Circulate the solution within the system using the hand pump. Repeat the procedure a few times by pouring the contents of the bucket back into the beer line cleaning bottle
- Take out the faucet and empty the bucket. Then, fill the bottle with clean water and repeat the circulation procedure - this time, to rinse off the remains of the cleaning solution
- Additionally, you can clean the insides of the faucet (including grooves) using a faucet brush. Don’t forget to rinse them with clean water after you’re finished
- Put all the elements back together - your system is ready for pouring fresh beer!
Beer Line Cleaning Products From Beverage Craft
We offer an extended lineup of beer line cleaning products to suit the need of any beer enthusiast, including:
- Beer line cleaners - chlorine-free, no-rinse. Available in 16 oz., 32 oz. and 1.3 gal (5 liter) bottles
- Drain cleaner strips - great for beer bars, prevent drain overflows due to bacteria and slime build-up. Also, helps to control the foul-smelling odor caused by mildew and fungi
If you’re looking for the best beer line cleaning solution and haven’t found it on our website, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.