This item is only available in Canada. US orders will be refunded.
Super No-Rinse Beverage System Cleaner
This National Chemicals powdered Super No-Rinse line cleaner is designed for direct-draw beverage systems.
It easily removes beer stone, yeast build-up, and other residue that can contaminate your beer lines over time. By effectively eliminating these impurities, you can ensure optimal taste, quality, and freshness with every pour.
To use the product, simply dissolve one scoop (1/2 oz.) of no-rinse line cleaner per quart of water, circulate through the lines using a compatible cleaning system, and let it sit for the recommended time.
Powdered Super No-Rinse Line Cleaner Features
Powerful Cleaning with the 40 lbs. tub
No-hassle beer line cleaning solution
No water rinse needed
Heavy-duty line cleaner
Can be used for cleaning coils, faucets, fittings, and other parts
If you are looking for a 40 lbs Super No-Rinse Beverage Line System Cleaner for sale in the USA and Canada, choose one from Beverage Craft! You simply can’t go wrong with our vast selection of draft beer cleaning products.
Beer line cleaning Directions:
- Dissolve 1 scoop (1/2 oz) of PLC for each 1 Qt of water. For heavy build-up, use 2 scoops per Quart
- Drain out beer and run solution into the line
- Recirculate for 15 minutes, longer if the line is old or is not cleaned regularly
- Re-tap and draw rinse water until beer appears
Faucets, Valves and Parts Cleaning Directions:
- Soak in cleaning solution for several minutes
- Use small brush if necessary to remove tough soils
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.