Super No-Rinse Beverage System Cleaner
(40 lbs beer line cleaning bucket)
Alkaline-based powdered beer line cleaner for short beverage systems and brewing equipment. Easily removes beer stone, biomass, organics, and mineral deposits from short-run draft systems.
No need to flush with water, use the beverage to push out chemical solution at end of cleaning cycle. Formulated with a food-grade rinse additive to help indicate when the solution is completely flushed from the lines.
No water rinse needed
For direct draw systems, tap boxes, and other short-run systems
Also use on coils, rods, faucets, fittings, carboys, parts and more
Works with all electrical, mechanical and hand driven cleaning units
Beer line cleaning Directions:
- Dissolve 1 scoop (1/2 oz) of PLC for each 1 Qt of water. For heavy build-up, use 2 scoops per Quart
- Drain out beer and run solution into the line
- Recirculate for 15 minutes, longer if the line is old or is not cleaned regularly
- Re-tap and draw rinse water until beer appears.
Faucets, Valves and Parts Cleaning Directions:
- Soak in cleaning solution for several minutes.
- Use small brush if necessary to remove tough soils.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.