Bar Coolers & Refrigerators
Every bar owner has to solve the problem of storing and refrigerating the drinks they have. Naturally, the best solution for this problem is installing a back bar cooler of the right size, capacity, and configuration.
Needless to say, you are possibly in the best place on the Internet to choose a bar refrigerator or a commercial bar cooler - welcome to Beverage Craft. Look around to see if we have the commercial bar refrigerator you’re looking for.
We offer a great variety of bar refrigeration products: from beer coolers for bars to outdoor display coolers to home bar refrigerators - you name it, we’ve got it.
If you get intimidated by our selection of bar coolers for sale, let us step in to help you make the right choice. Contact our team via live chat, email or phone - we’ll be there in an instant to provide you with professional consult and assistance.
Choosing a Back Bar Coolers
A fully stocked bar requires plenty of bottled drinks - mostly beer, but you could also have juices, sodas, wine, etc. Since all of these drinks are meant to be served cold, you have to choose the back bar cooler that is right for your bar, your customers, and your budget.
Commercial back bar coolers are available in a variety of sizes but mostly range from 24’’ to 94’’ in width. They offer a selection of capacities to suit your particular storage needs, such as:
- Depth - shallow or deep. This allows you to maximize space where you need it
- Exterior finish - heavy-duty black, stainless steel, or custom
- Doors - sliding or hinged. Depending on where exactly you are going to place your bar refrigerator cabinet, you might prefer one option to another. Sliding doors include a latch for proper closure while hinge doors are 90 degrees reversible so you can choose whichever configuration works best for you. You can even have your doors equipped with a lock - a good option for a bar cabinet with wine cooler
- Doors - solid or glass. Solid doors allow you to keep the products inside the back bar refrigerator totally concealed.
Of course, most commercial bar beer coolers come with standards features like leveling feet, adjustable heavy-duty PVC coated shelves, LED interior lighting, and more.
Different Types of Back Bar Coolers
Beverage Craft offers a few basic types of bar refrigerators, the most prominent of which are:
- 2- or 3-door bar refrigerator. It typically features a self-closing door on hinges, a lock and a key, aluminum interior, and chrome shelves for beer (some models feature additional wine rack shelves). Construction-wise, it’s what you’d expect from an undercounter bar refrigerator: refrigeration system that keeps the drinks at a temperature between 33 and 41 degrees, electronic control system, and HYDRO-CARBON R290 refrigerant
- Countertop bar refrigerator with glass door. Thanks to their relatively small size, these coolers are the most versatile type of them all as they can be used as both countertop back bar beer cooler or under bar beverage cooler. Everything else is similar to regular bar beer cooler - self-closing doors, key lock, electronic controls panel, and height-adjustable shelves
- Outdoor bar refrigerator. What makes this bar cabinet with refrigerator different from its indoor counterpart is that the lock is reinforced and the design is more heavy-duty to ensure the wear-and-tear resistance required for outdoor use. Additionally, you can order this item in custom branding
- Back bar keg cooler. Essentially, a heavy-duty commercial kegerators that come with beer tower and tap handles.
- Retro-styled fridge. A truly exclusive product, this mini bar refrigerator is ideal for hotels, home bars, and small-time pubs.
All of the commercial cooler products on our website have received all the necessary certifications, are heavy-duty and suitable for commercial use.
If you’re looking for a particular type of back bar beverage cooler or any other bar equipment and haven’t found it on our website, please write to us at email@example.com to inquire about availability. We have new arrivals every week and are always here to help.