Valves & Fittings
Even small parts such as valves and fittings can sometimes pose problems for homebrewers and craft beer enthusiasts. Choosing the right hardware of hardware for your particular setup is important. So is knowing which part needs to be replaced in order for the system to work more efficiently.
At Beverage Craft, we offer a wide variety of valves and fittings for homebrewing systems and draft beer systems, including:
- 3-piece full port ball valves (½’’)
- 3-way stainless ball valves L type (½’’)
- Assorted nuts and washers
If you are not sure which part is right for your homebrew system setup, let a Beverage Craft specialist step in and help you make the right choice. Contact our team via live chat, email or phone - we’ll be there in an instant to provide you with a professional consultation and assistance.
Choosing the Right Brewing Hardware
Knowing what type of valve(s) you need will help you make a better, more informed decision when making your purchase.
Valves that are used in brewing applications are divided into two categories:
- The way they are connected to the pipe or the fitting
- Threaded valves, which generally have an MPT type of threading and can thread onto a pipe
- Tri-clamp connection (aka Tri-Clover), which use a gasket and a clamp that fit over the pipe, vessel or fitting to hold it together
- The type of closure system that is inside the valve
- Ball valve type closure, which uses a little ball that makes a one-quarter turn of the valve to go from a completely closed position to a completely open position
- Butterfly valve, which uses a thin disc that also operates on a one-quarter turn principle from fully closed to fully open
The threaded valve is by far the most common as it’s inexpensive, versatile and easy to install. However, a minor drawback of this type is that the threads can retain contaminants and therefore have to be cleaned regularly.
Searching for best glycol chiller for homebrewing? Check our new UBC lineup.
Brewery Valves and Fittings
Our catalogue of brewery valves and fittings has been recently expanded with the addition of Inoxpa products. This worldwide-known Spanish brand specializes in sanitary valves and fittings and offers solutions for the treatment of fluids for brewery processes.
The Inoxpa brewing valves and fittings are known for their top quality, reliability, and outstanding health safety record. They have been tried and tested by thousands of beer producers around the world earning praise from both small-time homebrewers and major brewing companies.
We offer Inoxpa valves and fittings mainly for brewery stainless steel tanks and conical fermenters. If you run a craft brewery, these are right up your alley.
Here are the Inoxpa products currently available from Beverage Craft:
- Sampling valve (makes it easy to take samples during the brewing process)
- Check valve
- Ball valve
- Hex clamp with a stem
- Flat sight glass and tubular sight glass
- 45-degree and 90-degree elbow with a flange
- Ferrule with a flange
Browse our catalogue and let us know if you have any questions regarding these valves and fittings or any other beer brewing equipment. If you’re looking for a particular type of valve or fitting and haven’t found it on our website, please write to us at email@example.com to inquire about availability. We have new arrivals every week and are always here to help.