Beer Line Cleaning Kits
Cleanliness is godliness, they say. It is especially true when it comes to dispensing and serving draft beer. Cleaning your beer lines regularly with a beer tap line cleaning kit is crucial since it helps you to keep the beer fresh at all times and prevent the growth of bacteria, mold or yeast.
Beverage Craft is here to assist you with this important task. Explore our extensive lineup of commercial beer line cleaning kits to find the one that suits your needs best.
If you have any questions or need any help choosing the right draft beer cleaning kit, contact our team via live chat, email or phone - we’ll be there in an instant to provide you with professional consult and assistance.
There is a great variety of cleaning kits available on the market but eventually they all boil down to a few basic types, which we are going to describe and compare here.
Economy Beer Line Cleaning Kit
Being the least expensive variety, these kits feature a hand pump bottle that connects to the beer line on the faucet end, cleaning solution, a faucet wrench, and optionally a faucet brush.
The cleaning process is really simple and it goes like this:
- Remove the faucet with a faucet wrench (comes with the kit) to attach the line from the pump
- Prepare the cleaning solution (one tablespoon of the solution per one quart of water)
- Pump the solution backwards through the line and out the bottom (using the hand pump)
- Remove the coupler from the beer line and let the coupler in the cleaning solution (along with the faucet)
- After the cleaning solution has been pumped through the lines, fill the bottle with clean water and pump it through the line to rinse out any residue
- Put all the elements back together
This type of beer line cleaning system is great for home use and especially kegerators.
Deluxe Beer Line Cleaning Kit
A bit of an upgraded version of the regular hand pump cleaning kit, it features a more durable hand pump that also holds more volume allowing you to pump more cleaning solution through the line in one pass.
Another great thing about this type of kits is that it connects to the bottom of the beer line so you don’t have to remove the faucet to use it. All you have to do is connect your beer line to the duplex coupler remembering to use a washer in between and then pump the solution through the line and out the faucet.
In this case, you can pressurize the line and let the cleaning solution soak in the tubing for 15 to 30 minutes to break down as much beer stone as possible.
Finally, you need to pump the remaining solution through the line and follow it up with a water rinse.
Pressurized Beer Line Cleaning Kit
This type of kit takes the cleaning process a step further allowing you to use your CO2 from the tank to push the cleaning solution through the lines instead of manual pumping.
Here’s how it works:
- Attach your keg coupler to the cleaning keg
- Circulate the solution through the lines as if you were pouring beer
- Untap the keg, tap the cleaning kit and go!
- After the cleaning process is over, rinse out the system with clean water before serving your next beer
Draft Beer Line Cleaning Systems from Beverage Craft
If you’re looking for the best beer line cleaning kit for your bar or home brewery, choose BeverageCraft. We offer kegconnection beer line cleaning kits at competitive prices and with lightning-fast shipping.
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability of the item. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.