Faucet Parts & Accessories
No part of a draft beer system is meant to last forever and that holds true for beer faucets as well. Depending on how much beer runs through your system on a regular basis, you might need to replace a part or two once in a while - not to mention the situations when something gets broken or worn down.
Draft Beer Faucet Parts From Beverage Craft
Beverage Craft offers a selection of best beer faucets, accessories and beer shank parts that will suit your beer dispensing needs and make sure your draft beer system runs smoothly pouring you one extra quality cold beer after another.
Feel free to browse our selection to find the part you are interested in. To make your navigation easier, use the beer faucet parts diagram below - just click on the part you’re after.
If you are not sure which beer faucet parts are right for your draft beer dispensing system, let BeverageCraft specialists step in and help you make the right choice. Contact our team via live chat, email or phone - we’ll be there in an instant to provide you with professional consult and assistance.
How to Disassemble a Draft Beer Faucet
Let’s take a look at how to disassemble a standard rear shut-off beer faucet. You would normally have to do this for cleaning purposes once every two weeks or, if it’s an emergency, whenever you feel that some parts might need replacement.
Here’s how the process goes:
- Unscrew the collar and put it to the side
- Unscrew the bonnet, which will reveal the friction washer
- Take the friction washer off while inspecting it to see if it’s not frayed or condensed too much (like you would do with any beer faucet gasket)
- Take the ball washer off the beer faucet lever (make sure the bevel on it is down when you’re putting the faucet back together)
- Take off the faucet shaft assembly. Although this shaft assembly consists of three separate parts (the faucet shaft body, faucet shaft nut, and the seat washer)
Now your beer faucet is taken apart completely! The beer faucet assembly process is rather simple - just put all the parts back together in reverse order. For cleaning purposes, we recommend using a special brush like this to clean the inside of the faucet and its parts thoroughly.
In addition to the parts mentioned in the beer faucet diagram, we offer the following parts:
- Draft beer faucet lock
- Draft beer faucet cap
- Draft beer faucet spout extension
- Beer faucet plugs
- Beer faucet body gasket
- Beer faucet adapter
If you are looking for a particular beer faucet part or beer shank assembly and haven’t found it on our website, please write to us at email@example.com to inquire about availability. We have new arrivals every week and are always here to help.
Beer Faucet Parts Diagram
Faucet Parts Diagram: