If you’re looking to distinguish your bar with a nice draft beer tower, look no further than these beautiful T-Box towers.
Mounted on a single pedestal, these American-style towers can feature up to 8 faucets, which is an extremely convenient and space-saving solution for smaller bars.
Beverage Craft offers you a wide choice of T-box keg beer towers ranging from simple, two-faucet models to beautifully crafted 8-faucet models like this American style tower.
Feel free to look around and see what T-box towers you like more. If you’re looking for something really special, this copper finish American style T-box tower certainly deserves your attention.
If you are not sure which T-box draft beer tower is right for your bar, let Beverage Craft specialists step in and help you make the right choice. Contact our team via live chat, email or phone - we’ll be there in an instant to provide you with professional consult and assistance.
Draft Beer T-Towers
T-towers are one of the most popular varieties of draft beer towers on the market - mainly, due to their simple yet practical design and a number of customizable features like the number of faucets, cooling configuration (air-cooled or glycol-cooled), and the style of finish.
Being a variation of a classic draft beer T-tower, T-box towers are great for a number of reasons:
- They can feature anywhere from 2 to 8 faucets making them an equally good choice for both home bar owners and craft beer pubs
- A standard 3’’ pedestal tube ensures ease of installation and compatibility with most draft beer dispensing systems.
- You get to choose the cooling method - glycol or air, depending on your dispensing system configuration
- Available in both classic, stainless steel finish, and more unique brass, chrome, gold, and other finishes
T-Box Beer Towers From BeverageCraft.com
We offer top-quality American style T-box beer towers in a variety of faucet configurations. All of our T-box towers feature:
- 304 stainless steel body
- ⅜’’ copper glycol recirculation lines
- Cold block to prevent foaming during the first pour
- Triple-layer moisture and thermal insulation of cooling and product lines
Looking for a particular model of T-box towers and haven’t found it on our website? Please write to us at email@example.com to inquire about availability. We have new arrivals every week and are always here to help.