Regulator Parts & Air Distributors
Having a draft beer system and enjoying fresh, cold beer is one part of the fun. The other part is having to maintain that system and ensuring all of its components working properly or upgrading your system with additional parts to increase its efficiency.
For all of this, you have BeverageCraft. We offer quality beer regulator parts and accessories that will cover all of your beer dispensing needs, including air distributors, CO2-N2 adapters, valves, gauges, and more.
Feel free to browse our catalog by clicking on the items you’re interested in for more details, product images, and prices.
If you are not sure which primary CO2 regulator, secondary gas regulator or beer regulator part is right for your draft beer dispensing system, let BeverageCraft specialists step in and help you make the right choice. Contact our team via live chat, email or phone - we’ll be there in an instant to provide you with professional consult and assistance.
CO2 Regulator Parts Assembly
Here’s a nice diagram we have prepared for you to better understand the mechanism and parts of a beer gas regulator.
Air regulator components:
- Low pressure gauge
- Pressure relief valve
- High pressure gauge
- CO2 inlet nipple
- CO2 inlet nut
- CO2 inlet stem
- inlet CO2 filter
- Nylon CO2 inlet seal
- Inlet seal retaining nut
- Gas shut-off valve with outlet fitting
How to Set Up a Beer Regulator to Gas Tank
Here are simple instructions you can use to install a primary gas regulator:
- Connect the stem to the CO2 cylinder. Check to see if there’s a special fiber washer at this connection as some regulators have integrated o-ring seals on the tank connector. If they do, a fiber washer isn’t necessary
- Tighten the tank nut securely to prevent gas leaks
- Attach the CO2 gas pressure tubing to the CO2 regulator outlet nipple and secure it with a clamp
- Connect the other end of the CO2 pressure tubing to the CO2 pressure inlet nipple on the keg coupler and secure it with a clamp
- When you open the CO2 cylinder valve, open it all the way to make sure there are no leaks - this will help you avoid any serious beer regulator problems
- Set the CO2 output pressure to 12 PSI - this will accommodate most keg beers
Regulator Parts From BeverageCraft
We offer a wide variety of beer regulator parts guaranteed to suit your particular draft beer setup, including:
- CO2 regulator pressure relief valve
- CO2 regulator to nitrogen tank adapter
- CO2 regulator valve assembly
- Gasket for a CO2 regulator
- Beer gas regulator gauge