Beer Growler Fillers
If you’re a craft beer restaurant owner and looking for more ways to grow your clientele, you can offer them a new service they’ll surely love - take-out craft beer. And while you’re at it, you might as well do it with style using a growler filler station provided by BeverageCraft.
Your patrons will certainly appreciate the ability to enjoy a few pints of your signature beer at home while your staff will find the beer growler filler super-easy to operate and service.
How Does a Beer Growler Filler Work
Growler filler machine is essentially a beer dispensing unit that you can install on your bar counter (or any other horizontal surface where it fits the interior best). Setting up the system is really easy and doesn’t take long.
The whole filling process can be broken down into 4 steps:
- After the growler’s been placed in position, it is filled with CO2 to purge all the oxygen
- Then, you can start pouring beer by slowly releasing the CO2 pressure
- To avoid foam, you should pour slowly, filling the growler from the bottom
- After the growler’s been filled to the neck with an inch of foam on top, you can seal it
If you’re not sure which counter pressure growler filler is right for you or would like to know more about them, feel free to contact our team at (866) 590-9299. Our specialists will consult you on the availability, price, parts and installation.
Key Advantages of Growler Fillers
Beer growler fillers are great for craft beer bars, home breweries, pizzerias, and markets, and here’s why:
- easy to install and use
- can be used with both growlers and beer mugs
- customers don’t have to wait - the machine dispenses 2 liters in 1 minute!
- no foam and 0% beer waste
If you haven’t found the beer growler filler you are seeking for, don’t hesitate to contact our managers on firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability.
We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.