This item is only available in Canada. US orders will be refunded.
Alkaline-based powdered beer line cleaner for short beverage systems and brewing equipment. Easily removes beer stone, biomass, organics, and mineral deposits from short-run draft systems. No need to flush with water, use the beverage to push out chemical solution at end of cleaning cycle. Formulated with a food-grade rinse additive to help indicate when the solution is completely flushed from the lines.
No water rinse needed
For direct draw systems, tap boxes, and other short-run systems
Also use on coils, rods, faucets, fittings, carboys, parts and more
Works with all electrical, mechanical and hand driven cleaning units
Beer line cleaning Directions:
1. Dissolve 1 scoop (1/2 oz) of PLC for each 1 Qt of water. For heavy build-up, use 2 scoops per Quart
2. Drain out beer and run solution into the line
3. Recirculate for 15 minutes, longer if the line is old or is not cleaned regularly
4. Re-tap and draw rinse water until beer appears.
Faucets, Valves and Parts Cleaning Directions:
1. Soak in cleaning solution for several minutes.
2. Use small brush if necessary to remove tough soils.
3. Rinse thoroughly with clean water
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.