Restoring your old draft beer tower? Upgrading your draft beer setup? Draft beer tower rebuild kit with stout faucet (or nitro faucet) is exactly what you need. Designed to be used with nitrogen-dispensed beer systems, it is guaranteed to extend the service life of your draft beer tower.
No draft beer tower lasts forever: certain parts get worn, lost, or damaged. When that happens, you can buy a new tower (easy but expensive) or rebuild the one you have (still easy but much cheaper).
The only piece of equipment you are going to need is a draft beer tower rebuild kit, which will easily restore and even upgrade your draft beer dispensing system.
The draft beer tower rebuild kit for nitrogen-based systems consists of the following elements:
- Stout faucet with a brass lever (in chrome finish)
- Elbow shank assembly (made of 304-grade stainless steel)
- 3/16" ID (7/16" OD) clear beer line (made of food-grade PVC, 6 ft in length)
- Hex nut assembly
- 2 stainless steel clamps
- Coupler washer
Additionally, you can choose between a 2-inch, 3-inch, or 4-inch straight nipple shank (or even go with a 90-degree 2’’ option) to fit your draft beer tower setup.
Draft Beer Tower Rebuild Kit with Creamer Tap Features
- Saves time and money: rebuild your current draft tower instead of purchasing a new one
- The replacement process is quick and easy - no special skills or tools are required
- All parts that come in contact with beer are completely safe
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.