A stainless steel beer drip tray with built-in glass rinser will improve the sanitary conditions of your bar and glassware.
The large drip tray is installed to the bottom of your draft tower to catch spills and drips, protecting your counter and/or bar top, while the glass rinser cleans your glassware with a short spray of cool water before filling it with a beverage. To start the water spray, gently press the glass down on the prongs.
Drip tray with glass rinser is advised for any establishment that wants to provide its clients with a true "beer clean" glass since the water cools the sides of the glass, keeping your beer colder and more refreshing.
Countertop Drip Tray Features
- Series Type: Surface mount drip tray DTU24x7SS-SR
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 24" x 7" x 3/4"
- Faucets: up to 8
- Drain: 4" drain part #DTP004B
- Rinser: Stainless Steel Rinser part #DTP-RIN
Glass Rinser Installation Instructions:
- Before installing a water rinser please check local plumbing codes.
- Ideal water pressure for the rinser is 15PSI. Please install in-line water regulator if the street
water supply has pressure over 15PSI.
- In-line shut-off valve should be installed for the rinser system from the street water supply
and it must be turned off nightly.
- Install a shut-off valve for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
If you are looking to buy a countertop drip tray in Canada and USA, get yours from Beverage Craft today!
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.