New mis-stamped kegs - 30%-50% off regular price. Contact us to get details.
Standard stainless steel ⅙ barrel kegs (also called 20 liter slim kegs, 1/6 BBL keg, sixtels or tube kegs) are a slightly bigger analog of Corny kegs, which makes them highly popular among professional and home brewers.
A ⅙ barrel keg can be easily used for small-batch brews when you need to try something new but don’t want to go all in. Plus, you can stack a ⅙ beer keg on top of another one, which always saves up some space.
- Fill up your own keg at any craft brewery (where permitted)
- No deposit for keg rentals for your bashes
- Convert it into a unique bar stool
- Bar accessory to give it that real "bar" feel
- Stackable if shipped from Canada and not-stackable if fulfilled from the US
|Finish||304 Stainless Steel|
1/6 bbl (sixtel) kegs for sale
Beverage Craft offers a variety of sixtel kegs for sale, made by Schaefer. Most of our sixtels for sale are made of high-quality European 304 stainless steel. These kegs are built to last, featuring a strong keg body with durable chimes at the top and bottom for bump and drop protection.
- This new 1/6 bbl empty beer keg comes with MicroMatic D system Sankey Valve and is stackable for easy storage of multiple kegs.
- The keg is chemically descaled (pickled) and passivated for clean and ready to be filled keg.
- Every keg is pressured to test for leaks and comes with 1 year warranty for spear and 5 years for the keg.
Here are the standard dimensions for a sixth barrel keg for sale:
- Height - 23.23 inches
- Weight - 12.35 lbs
- Diameter - 9.17 inches
- Capacity - 19.5 liters
The fact that Schaefer SUDEX kegs are plasma-jet welded allows them to have higher aseptic qualities than regular stainless steel kegs. Throw in comfort grip handles, and you’ll get the picture.
So, how much is a ⅙ keg? Well, it depends on how you like your kegs: for a basic, non-branded model, prices start from $108; a branded keg (with side embossing) will cost you around $7 more. These are some of the best ⅙ keg prices around.
When you order a keg from Beverage Craft in the USA and Canada, be sure to check your branding options and submit the product branding request to get the correct sixth barrel keg cost before shipping.
Discount on larger quantities is available
Sixtels Shipping Options
The image below shows you different sixtels shipping options that we provide for our customers. Be sure to specify the preferred option when you contact us to receive a shipping quota.
Please note: if one sixth barrel keg is shipped from Canada, it’s stackable; for orders completed from the US, it’s only the non-stackable option.
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.