Brand new mini Corny keg complete with lid and pressure relief valve. Kegs are non-stackable.
Top chime design may vary. All 304 SS top to bottom for durability and better cold transfer.
6l Corny keg is a keg adopted from soft-drink industry to home brewing for its versatility and ease of use. The central opening that is used for filling is also big enough for hand-washing. This keg eliminates the need to fill the bottles and is perfect for the kegerator system. That's why it is so popular among home brewers.
1.5 gallon Cornelius keg dimensions:
- Height: 226 mm
- Diameter: 233 mm
- Max pressure: 60 PSI
On our website you can buy new homebrew Corny kegs of the following capacity:
- 1.5 gallon (6 litre)
- 2.5 gallon (10 litre)
- 5 gallon (19 litre)
- 10 gallon (38 litre)
This type of keg is good for storing both beer and wine. Easy to clean!
- Cornelius kegs requires a few parts to connect that are available in this kit.
- You can then connect the beer line to the draft tap or the shanks with faucet, or just this faucet.
Cornelius keg kits
- Cornelius keg starter kit
- Cornelius keg tap kit
- Nitrogen Cornelius keg dispense kit
- Cornelius keg seal kit
- Ball Lock with Adapter to Faucet Assembly
- Keg Lid with Washer
- Keg Lid Washer for #KGCORP440
- Carbonation Keg Lid
- Carbonation Cap with Barb fitting, 32mm, 3/4" Thread
- Gas Disconnect for Pepsi
- 1/4” Male Bulkhead to Liquid Disconnect
- 1/4” Male Bulkhead to Gas Disconnect
- Liquid Disconnect for Pepsi
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.