Please note! Gas cylinders ship out empty.
Luxfer aluminum 2.5 lbs CO2 cylinders are the optimum choices for the full range of your beverage and brewing needs.
- Lightweight - Aluminum cylinders are up to 40% lighter than steel for easier handling and lower shipping costs
- Valve Protector - Strong and comfortable, protects valve during falls and also acts as a heat detector
- Low Maintenance - These cylinders never rust, therefore internal descaling or tumbling is not required
- Corrosion Resistance - Exterior surgaces retain a superior appearance despite rigorous use in harsh industrial or marine conditions
- Economy - These cylinders will substantially lower maintenance, replacement and transportation costs
- Strong - Thicker walls and special aluminum alloy make these cylinders stronger than comparable steel cylinders. They absorb more impact and have great resistance to damage from accidental dropping
- Polycarbonate valve protector/carrying handle allows great ease in cylinder handling
- Straight threads and O'Ring seal
- Rustfree interior and exterior, no scale, smooth inside walls twice as thick as steel cylinders
- Recessed base design increases stability of cylinder, permits free-standing use.
- Integral foot ring transmits shock to side wall
Seamless aluminum compressed gas cylinder tanks are manufactured in compliance with CTC and Department of Transportation 3AL Specification. Material is aluminum Alloy 6061-T6. Our CO2 tanks for kegerators & jockey boxes include testing by an independent inspection agency approved by the Associate Director for Operations and Enforcement, U.S. Department of Transportation.
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email [email protected] to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.