BLC Beverage System Cleaner
Alkaline based line cleaner easily loosens beer stone, biomass, organics, and mineral deposits from draft systems. Designed for direct draw systems, tap boxes, or any short run systems including: kegerators and home draft systems. Works with all electrical, mechanical, and hand driven line cleaning equipment.
Effective at only 1/2 oz per quart of water
Dissolves quickly in cold or warm water
Use on lines, coils, rods, faucets, fittings, carboys, parts and more
For direct draw systems, tap boxes, and other short-run systems
No hazardous shipping charges!
- Add 1 oz BLC for each 1 Gal of water. For heavy build-up, use 4-6 oz per Gal
- Drain out beer and run solution into the line
- Recirculate for 15 minutes, longer if the line is old or is not cleaned regularly
- Flush cleaning solution from lines with clean water
- Re-tap and draw rinse water until beer appears
Kegs, Faucets, Valves and Parts Cleaning Directions:
- Soak in mild cleaning solution for several minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.