A tubular sight-glass is made of a stainless steel frame and a glass of the same section as the pipe.
It allows an easy inspection of the product flow in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries.
- Attachment by self-locking nuts.
- Full bore design.
- 360º viewing angle.
- Vertical or horizontal assembly.
- Interchangeable side parts.
- Connections: Weld DIN 11850
- Weld OD ASME BPE
- Clamp DIN 32676
- Clamp OD ASME BPE
- Male DIN 11851
Brewing Sight Glass Features
- Side AISI 316L (1.4404)
- Stud AISI 304L (1.4301)
- Glass Borosilicate according to ISO 3585 and ASTM E438 Type I, Class A
- Gaskets EPDM in compliance with FDA 21CRF 177.2600 and Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004
- Surface finish Sanitary polish, Ra ≤ 0,8 μm
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.