Please specify the color you would like in the order notes when checking out. The Retro Jockey Box is currently not available in Black. Available colors: White or Blue.
Are you planning a party, picnic, or any other outdoor event? Delight your guests with the coolest beer possible with this fully assembled two tap Jockey box. Two faucets provide the possibility of two different beers dispensing at the same time bringing them both to the ideal drinking temperature.
Beer jockey boxes are a perfect option for beer dispensing at all events; they provide perfectly chilled beer without keeping the kegs cool.
The beer is forced into the Jockey box and then travels through the stainless steel coils that are immersed in ice and ice water. The coils chill the beer down and then it is dispensed through a faucet on the opposite side of the box.
Vintage Jockey Box Highlights
- Sturdy handle for easy carrying
- Coils are made of high-quality stainless steel
- Easy to set up, dispense, and clean
- Keeps beer chilled and ready for pouring
- Coil Length: 50' Stainless Steel
- Width: 12.5"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Height: 15"
Tapping Kit Includes
- Primary CO2 Regulator, 60psi, TAPRITE, #RGC-T2
- Regulator Gauge Guard, #RGP-TAPGG
- Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Red PVC Tubing - 12 feet, #HO204-0509
- Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Clear PVC Tubing - 8 feet, #HO200-0610
- Stainless Steel Keg Coupler, D Type - 2pcs, #CH-DSS
- Beer washer - 2 pcs, #FT8016
- Stainless Steel Hex Nut - 2 pcs, #FT1020
- Stainless Steel 3/8" OD Tailpiece - 2 pcs, #FT3207
- Stainless Steel Clamp 17.0 - 8 pcs, #FT170
- Stainless Steel Clamp 15.7 - 6 pcs, #FT157
- Air Distributor, 2-way, #AD1742
We also offer branding services, for those customers who understand the importance of a good logo for catching the eye of clients in crowded places.
If you are looking to buy a jockey box in Canada and the USA, why not get yourself this Vintage Jockey box cooler? Get yours from Beverage Craft today!
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.