Attention: Ozark Trail coolers are now used for the assembly of this product.
This draft keg beer jockey box cooler allows you to pour three different beers at a time with style and ease, like you would do it in a bar.
Featuring three 50-foot coils, this stainless steel jockey box is best used when the coils are submerged into a combination of ice and water.
- Easy to set up and dispense
- Stainless steel casing for maximum reliability
- Three-tap tower mounted on top
- Environmentally friendly Thermozone insulation
- 54 Qt Stainless Steel Coleman cooler
- Stainless Steel Domestic Faucet
- Stainless Steel Shank Assembly
- All Stainless Steel fittings, nuts, washers, tailpieces that are required (will already be assembled)
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 17"
- Coil Length: 50' Stainless Steel
TAPPING KIT INCLUDES
- Primary CO2 Regulator, 60psi, TAPRITE, #RGC-T2
- Regulator Gauge Guard, #RGP-TAPGG
- Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Red PVC Tubing - 13 feet, #HO204-0509
- Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Clear PVC Tubing - 13 feet, #HO200-0610
- Stainless Steel Keg Coupler, D Type - 3 pcs, #CH-DSS
- Beer washer - 3 pcs, #FT8016
- Stainless Steel Hex Nut - 3 pcs, #FT1020
- Stainless Steel 3/8" OD Tailpiece - 3 pcs, #FT3207
- Stainless Steel Clamp 17.0 - 12 pcs, #FT170
- Stainless Steel Clamp 15.7 - 8 pcs, #FT157
- Air Distributor, 3-way, #AD1743
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.