4 tap jockey box keg coolers are the ideal solution for beer pouring at all events; it dispenses perfectly chilled beer without having to keep the keg(s) cool.
The beer is pumped into the Jockey Box and then through the stainless steel coil(s) that is submerged in ice and ice water. The coils then chill the beer which is dispensed through the opposite side of the box through a faucet.
- Coleman Cooler, 48 quarts with environmentally friendly Thermozone insulation
- Sturdy handle on each side for easy carrying
- Coils are square shaped, 304 Stainless Steel, best coils in the market. Made in Europe.
- Easy to set up and dispense
- Keeps beer chilled and ready for pouring
- 48 quart Coleman cooler
- 4 x 50' Stainless Steel Coils
- 4 Domestic Faucets
- Shank Assembly
- All fittings, nuts, washers, tailpieces that are required (will already be assembled)
- All tubing that is required (Red PVC Tubing, Clear PVC Tubing)
- Coil Length: 50'
TAPPING KIT INCLUDES
- Primary CO2 Regulator, 60psi, TOF
- 4-way Gas Manifold
- 4 x Keg Coupler, D Type
- 5 x Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Red PVC Tubing - 4 feet
- 4 x Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Clear PVC Tubing - 4 feet
- Beer washer, beer nut, hex nut, and clamps
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.