4 tap jockey box keg coolers are the ideal solution for beer pouring at all events; it dispenses perfectly chilled beer without having to keep the keg(s) cool.
The beer is pumped into the Jockey Box and then through the stainless steel coil(s) that is submerged in ice and ice water. The coils then chill the beer which is dispensed through the opposite side of the box through a faucet.
- Coleman Cooler, 48 quarts with environmentally friendly Thermozone insulation
- Sturdy handle on each side for easy carrying
- Coils are square shaped, 304 Stainless Steel, best coils in the market. Made in Europe.
- Easy to set up and dispense
- Keeps beer chilled and ready for pouring
- 48 Qt Coleman cooler
- Stainless Steel Domestic Faucet
- Stainless Steel Shank Assembly
- All Stainless Steel fittings, nuts, washers, tailpieces that are required (will already be assembled)
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 13.25"
- Height: 14"
- Coil Length: 50' Stainless Steel
TAPPING KIT INCLUDES
- Primary CO2 Regulator, 60psi, TAPRITE, #RGC-T2
- Regulator Gauge Guard, #RGP-TAPGG
- Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Red PVC Tubing - 18 feet, #HO204-0509
- Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Clear PVC Tubing - 20 feet, #HO200-0610
- Stainless Steel Keg Coupler, D Type - 4 pcs, #CH-DSS
- Beer washer - 4 pcs, #FT8016
- Stainless Steel Hex Nut - 4 pcs, #FT1020
- Stainless Steel 3/8" OD Tailpiece - 4 pcs, #FT3207
- Stainless Steel Clamp 17.0 - 16 pcs, #FT170
- Stainless Steel Clamp 15.7 - 10 pcs, #FT157
- CPC Quick Disconnect, 3/8" Socket - 4 pcs, #CPC17006
- CPC Quick Disconnect, 3/8" Plug - 4 pcs, #CPC22006
- Air Distributor, 4-way, #AD1744
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.