Sight glasses are widely used in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries.
A flat sight glass consists of a glass fastened by means of a sanitary DIN uniion.
Sight glasses are fitted to tanks to enable the inspection of the product, level, course of the process, etc.
- Glass fsatened by a sanitary DIN union.
- Welding connections DIN 11850.
Inoxpa Flat Sight Glass Features
- Body AISI 316L (1.4404)
- Glass Tempered
- Adapter gasket NBR in compliance with FDA 177.2600
- Glass support gasket PTFE in compliance with FDA 177.2600
- Surface finish Sanitary polish, Ra ≤ 0,8 µm
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.