A check valve, or non return valve, is a valve that prevents the fluid from flowing backwards and ensures that it flows in only one direction. It can be used to prevent the loss of prime of the pump and water hammer.
It is used in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and chemical industries as well as in the beverage, wine and oil production.
The check valve opens when the pressure of the fluid exceeds the pressure exerted by the spring. When the two pressures are compensated, the valve closes. A higher counterpressure will ensure the valve closes.
When there are two pumps operating alternately, the check valves are installed at the outlet of each pump to prevent the backflow when the pump is stopped. The obturation disc is provided with a perforation for a minimal circulation flow to avoid water stagnancy.
- Available sizes: DN 25/1" to 100/4".
- Easy assembly/disassembly with the clamp.
- Reduced size design.
- Connections: Male DIN 11851.
Inoxpa Check Valve Features
- Parts in contact with the product: AISI 316L (1.4404)
- Other stainless steel parts: AISI 304 (1.4301)
- Spring: AISI 302 (1.4319)
- Gasket: EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
- Internal surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,8 μm
- External surface finish: Machined (turned)
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.