Sanitary butterfly valves, whether manually or automatically actuated, can be used in most liquid product applications in the food-processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
The butterfly valve can be operated automatically through an actuator or manually with a handle.
The handle blocks the valve in the "open" or "closed" position, although there are also other models with intermediate positions. The actuator transforms the axial movement of the piston into a 90º rotary movement which it transmits to the disc.
- Compact and robust design. Multi-position handle as standard feature for valves up to DN-100/4".
- Two-position handle as standard feature for valves starting from DN-100/4".
- Several models of easily interchangeable manual handles and pneumatic or electric actuators.
- Low pressure losses.
- Body halves interchangeable with any connection type.
- Connections: DIN 11850.
- Traceability of components.
Disc and body halves: AISI 316L (forged)
Handle: AISI 304 / PP
Other st.st. parts: AISI 304
Gasket: EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
Internal surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,8 µm
External surface finish: Machined
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.