Y-style draft beer towers are an interesting variation of your standard American style T-tower. Named after the shape they closely resemble, these Y-towers have a striking and memorable design while offering more variety when it comes to installation.
You can have your Y-style draft beer tower in a number of configurations:
- Symmetrical - with an equal number of faucets on each side
- Non-symmetrical - with a different number of faucets on each side (like this Yukon tower here)
- Cylinder pipe double-pedestal Y-towers - you can go up to 12 faucets grouped in 3 segments with 4 faucets per segment
We’ve got all of these models and even more right here on our website. Feel free to browse our selection by clicking on one of the models you’re interested in.
If you are not sure which Y-style draft beer tower is right for your bar, let Beverage Craft specialists step in and help you make the right choice. Contact our team via live chat, email or phone - we’ll be there in an instant to provide you with professional consult and assistance.
What Makes Y-Towers Great?
Y-towers are great for distinguishing your bar counter area and getting immediate attention from your patrons. They will complement your interior design nicely and become the centrepiece of your bar.
Y-towers come in a variety of styles and configurations:
- Depending on the number of faucets - can feature up to 12 faucets per tower
- Depending on the type of cooling - most models have a choice of glycol or air cooling
- Depending on the additional options - selected models come with LED lighted options for further customization
Draft Beer Y-Towers From BeverageCraft.com
We offer a wide variety of Y-pipe towers ranging from simple models with 4 faucets (2 on each side) to some really sophisticated models with 10 taps grouped in segments (3-4-3) and LED medallions.
All of our Y-towers feature:
- 304 stainless steel body
- ⅜’’ copper recirculation lines
- Glycol cooling (with optional air cooling)
- Cold blocks to prevent foaming during the first pour
- Triple-layer moisture and thermal insulation
Looking for a particular model of Y-style draft beer towers and haven’t found it on our website? Please write to us at email@example.com to inquire about availability. We have new arrivals every week and are always here to help.