This primary nitrogen regulator from DT is a solid, cheap alternative for bar and pub owners who are looking for a reliable, no-frills economy nitrogen regulator for their draft beer dispensing system.
Draft Technology Economy Nitrogen Regulator Features
Like any other nitrogen gas regulator, this DT model is designed for use with nitro-based beers like Guinness and some ales and stouts. It helps you to control the gas pressure and maintain it within the recommended range (for nitro beers, it’s usually between 30 to 40 psi).
Even though it may be a cheap nitrogen regulator, it does feature a double gauge - one for measuring the pressure of the gas coming out of your tank, and the other one is for measuring the amount of gas that’s left in the tank.
- Regulator gas type: nitrogen, beer gas (CO2/N2 mix)
- Working pressure range: 0-60 psi
- Pressures and products: 1 pressure, 1 product
- Connection: 3/8'’ O.D. (to fit 5/16’’ I.D. gas hose)
- Material: corrosion-resistant brass body
- Made in the USA
- Unit dimensions: 7" L x 7" W x 5’’ D
- Weight: 1.19 kg
- The product features the following parts:
- 5/16" barb, shutoff with check valve
- 60 lb gauge
- 3,000 lb gauge
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email [email protected] to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.