This Talos primary CO2 tank regulator presents a solid, moderately-priced alternative to Taprite gas regulators. It offers reliable performance and superb durability, which is what every draft beer dispensing system needs the most.
Talos Primary CO2 Regulator Features
Much like any other gas regulator, this Talos high pressure double gauge primary regulator is designed to control the gas pressure and maintain it within the range recommended for the style of draft beer that you’re dispensing (typically, between 10 and 12 psi for most ales and lagers produced in North America).
This particular Talos regulator model is dual-gauge, which means it features two separate gauges: one is for measuring the dispensing pressure, and the other one’s for measuring the amount of gas that’s left in the tank.
Having a double-gauge gas regulator is convenient because you always know when to refill the tank.
- Regulator gas type: CO2
- Thread: CGA320
- Inlet pressure range: 0-1500 psi
- Outlet pressure range: 0-70 psi
- Flow range: 0-229L/min
- Performance: 1 pressure, 1 keg
- Connection: outlet barb 3/8'’ O.D. (to fit 5/16’’ I.D. gas hose)
- Material: brass body
- Safety: built-in pressure relief valve (set to blow at 70-86 psi)
- Made in China
- Unit dimensions: 7" L x 6 7/8" W x 4 7/16” D
- Gross weight: 1.29 kg (2.84 lbs)
- The product features the following parts:
- nut and fitting
- outlet barb 3/8'’ O.D.
- main gauge
- auxiliary gauge
- adjustment knob
This gas regulator is suitable for use with multi-tap systems.
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.