PLC Beverage System Cleaner
Economical powder for cleaning draft systems includes a colored rinse indicator lets you see when your cleaning has been safely completed. Alkaline formula removes naturally occurring build-ups in beer lines, parts, and fittings. Quickly cleans plastic, stainless steel, brass, copper, nickel, and rubber without damage.
Fast dissolving powder
Includes food-safe color rinse additive, which assures no chemicals is left behind
Use on lines, coils, rods, faucets, fittings, carboys, parts and more
Works with all electrical, mechanical and hand driven cleaning units
Beer line cleaning Directions:
- Dissolve 1 scoop (1/2 oz) of PLC for each 1 Qt of water. For heavy build-up, use 2 scoops per Quart
- Drain out beer and run solution into the line
- Recirculate for 15 minutes, longer if the line is old or is not cleaned regularly
- Flush cleaning solution from lines with clean water
- Re-tap and draw rinse water until beer appears.
Faucets, Valves and Parts Cleaning Directions:
- Soak in cleaning solution for several minutes.
- Use small brush if necessary to remove tough soils.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.