With its stylish look and ergonomic design, this commercial-grade two-tower keg fridge is a great choice for any bar or restaurant.
The ADDC-68 model design features a wear-resistant, stainless steel front, sides, and back complete with a beautiful black vinyl finish. The top is heavy-duty 18’’ gauge stainless steel, which provides for extra durability.
If you are looking for a dual-tap commercial kegerator (2 draft towers), this unit is your best choice. Built to last and packed with top-of-the-line hardware, it will make a fine addition to your draft beer setup.
- 69.5" Length
- 28" Depth
- 37" Height
- Doors: 2
- Towers: 2
- Taps: 2
- Barrels: 3
ASBER ADDC-68 Kegerator Features
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION — Top is made of solid 18” gauge stainless steel, including drip tray(s) for easy cleaning. Wear-resistant black vinyl exterior, galvanized interior with durable stainless steel floor, and coved corners. Drain is located in rear of cabinets to keep unit pristine at all times.
- STAY OPEN DOORS WITH LOCKS AND LIGHT 90° — Stay open door feature and interior fluorescent light underneath the mullion.
- MAGNETIC GASKETS — Built of one piece, the gasket is removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
- ENHANCED REFRIGERATION SYSTEM — Factory engineered oversized and balanced refrigeration system. CFC free R-134a refrigerators maintain temperature between 33°F to 38°F, keeping beers ice cold.
- SIDE MOUNT COMPRESSOR & FRONT BREATHING — System allows easy service and unrestricted placement of the unit.
- ANALOG THERMOSTAT INTERCHANGE DOORS — Field interchangeable doors from Solid to Glass or Glass to Solid based on operator’s needs.
- OPEN CAVITY — Evaporator located on left side above compressor providing an open cavity and more working room.
- ADDC-68 unit comes with a three-way gas valve.
No towers are included and are sold separately!
Polished stainless steel draft towers are three inches in diameter, stainless steel with polyurethane insulation. The continuous flow of cold air throughout tower results in a perfect pour.
View from the Top
View from the front
(Check specifications of your model carefully)
Find out how many kegs will fit your kegerator in this blog article.
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.