This 120-foot coil 1 tap jockey box with plastic cooler is a must-have for outdoor parties, picnics, and pretty much any other event where beer is supposed to be flowing fresh and cold.
This particular unit is coil-based, which means the beer travels through stainless steel coils submerged in ice and ice water thus reaching the optimal temperature before being poured.
- Easy to set up and dispense
- Sturdy handle on each side for easy carrying and transportation
- Environmentally friendly Thermozone insulation
- Square-shaped coils made of 304 Stainless Steel (best on the market)
- 48 Qt Coleman cooler
- Stainless Steel Domestic Faucet
- Stainless Steel Shank Assembly
- All Stainless Steel fittings, nuts, washers, tailpieces that are required (will already be assembled)
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 13.25"
- Height: 14"
- Coil Length: 120' Stainless Steel
TAPPING KIT INCLUDES
- Primary CO2 Regulator, 60psi, TAPRITE, #RGC-T2
- Regulator Gauge Guard, #RGP-TAPGG
- Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Red PVC Tubing - 4 feet, #HO204-0509
- Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Clear PVC Tubing - 5 feet, #HO200-0610
- Stainless Steel Keg Coupler, D Type, #CH-DSS
- Beer washer, #FT8016
- Stainless Steel Hex Nut, #FT1020
- Stainless Steel 3/8" OD Tailpiece, #FT3207
- Stainless Steel Clamp 17.0 - 4 pcs, #FT170
- Stainless Steel Clamp 15.7 - 2 pcs, #FT157
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.