This flow control switcher CraftPad Light 6+1 is a solid alternative to the basic Pegas CraftPad model as it allows you to fill even more beers while also being lightweight and compact. It takes up very little space and is easy to connect to your Pegas growler filler station.
The Pegas CraftPad Light 6+1 is essentially a flow control switcher that features 6 switches to toggle between different styles of beer. There is also a seventh switch, which is used to purge the growler before filling in order to avoid mixing different beers.
Flow Control Switcher Pegas CraftPad Light 6+1 Features
This flow control switcher is a perfect addition to your Pegas growler filling station. The main advantages of using a Pegas CraftPad Light are:
- Allows you to use a single growler filler to serve up to 6 beers
- Can be installed either horizontally or vertically
- Extra space below the switches to mark beer brands
- Ergonomic design
- Eliminates beer mixing
- Lightweight and compact
- Stylish look and feel
- 6 beer brands dispensing using the same principle as in PEGAS CraftPad. It prevents different beer brands from mixing with each other as the whole system is blown through after every single pouring. Besides, the least of the beverage goes to drainage.
- The upper panel of PEGAS CraftPad Light builds in either horizontal or vertical surface. Now it fits every interior style and saves retail space.
- Easier and quicker to change beer brands. 3 minutes to replace and connect new beer brand to the device.
- Extra space to mark beer brands on the upper panel makes dispensing more convenient.
- 30% lighter. Shipping costs reduction.
- Less details and holes in the surface, easier to maintain and change hoses.
- PEGAS CraftPad Lightcan be installed separately from PEGAS Craftap according to a room’s space and interior features.
Value for money:
- 25% cheaper than PEGAS CraftPad.
- 50% more beer brands.
- Case is made of durable polish stainless steel.
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email [email protected] to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.