Compact light commercial reverse osmosis system.
- 1. Reliable performance due to high quality engineering and components.
- 2. Saves up to 30 % of space* (4 pcs on a pallet).
- 3. Easy-to-use due to smart architecture.
- 4.Saves up to 50 % of energy* - due to Filmtec XLE membranes and Grundfos pumps
- 5. Original design.
- 6. CE marked and confirmed to be safe in accordance with EC New Approach Directives.
- Model: M6000
- RO elements: 1
- Flow capacity, L/hour: 289
- Water consumption, L/hour: 370-560
- Power supply: 230V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 0.67 kW
- Dimensions, H ? W ? D, mm:1400 x 550 x 400 mm
- Dow Filmtec ?LE-4040 membrane
- Grundfos high pressure pump
- Polypropylene sediment filter, 5 microns, 4.5x10”
- Ecosoft controller
- Conductivity sensor
- European solenoid valves
- Praher and John Guest fittings/pipes
- Float switch, raw water and permeate pressure switches
- Wooden box packing
- Antiscalant dosing station
- Filmtec LC LE 4040 membranes
- Membrane rinse with permeate
- Raw water blending
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email
firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to