Cornelius keg complete with Lid and Valves. All 304 SS top to bottom for durability and better cold transfer. High handles to allow stackability even with ball locks connected.
Corny keg is a keg adopted from soft-drink industry to home brewing for its versatility and ease of use. The central opening that is used for filling is also big enough for hand-washing. This keg eliminates the need to fill the bottles and is perfect for the kegerator system.
2.5 gallon Cornelius keg dimensions:
- Height: 373 + 3 mm
- Diameter: 228.5 + 2 mm
- Max pressure: 60 PSI
On our website you can buy new Cornelius kegs of the following capacity:
- 1.5 gallon (6 litre)
- 2.5 gallon (10 litre)
- 5 gallon (19 litre)
This type of keg is good for storing both beer and wine.
Cornelius keg setup
- Cornelius kegs requires a few parts to connect that are available in this kit.
- You can then connect the beer line to the draft tap or the shanks with faucet, or just this faucet.
Cornelius keg kits
- Cornelius keg starter kit
- Cornelius keg tap kit
- Nitrogen Cornelius keg dispense kit
- Cornelius keg seal kit
Cornelius keg parts
- Ball Lock with Adapter to Faucet Assembly
- Keg Lid with Washer
- Keg Lid Washer for #KGCORP440
- Carbonation Keg Lid
- Carbonation Cap with Barb fitting, 32mm, 3/4" Thread
- Gas Disconnect for Pepsi
- 1/4” Male Bulkhead to Liquid Disconnect
- 1/4” Male Bulkhead to Gas Disconnect
- Liquid Disconnect for Pepsi
If you haven’t found an item or part you are seeking for don’t hesitate to contact our managers on email email@example.com to inquire about the availability. We have new arrivals each week and are always here to help.